Fuel Defend Global currently have the following vacancies within the organisation.
Please select the appropriate link below to get full details:
- To develop and manage a global installation network to support UK and international product sales
- To generate and provide the back-up information to enable installations to be carried out by other parties
- To install the following products to our customers' vehicles (covering all types from cars to vans to trucks to artics) at sites throughout Europe and the UK
- Develop new opportunities from existing contacts and industry knowledge, also
- Convert current FDG-e leads and opportunities
- Encapsulate the voice of the customer into product development activities.
- Develop existing and new accounts working closely with the MD